Tuesday, April 3, 2012

when I'm sad

(speaking mood)i realise that,
I always cry, cry and cry,

b4 dis, when I feel sad, I will just cry,
I never realised something important the needs of crying,

crying,
make us fresh,
make us relife
the most important, when we sad, we will find our Almighty, Allah ^^

when I start to accept the fact
that she start to forget me
even b4 dis, we are really close,
suddenly, she have new fren,
sincerly, I miss her,
and she never realised that I miss her :')
I am always recite Doa for her.

Dear THAT GIRL, baru2 ni, awak macam
mula sedar yg awak makin lupakan saya,
but, it's okay,
I'm happy when u're happy , tau :')
seriously, I miss all the memory,
we walk together to class, we chit chat everiday ,rite .
now, maybe we need a space to think.
HER IS MY BEST FREN <3

To ALmighty, I just hope,
please remain this friendship forever,
even not in the real life,
at least in my sweet dream, :')
LOVE ALL MY FREN,

sincerely,
ME that try to accept the faith :')

No comments: